It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-08-22

DVD
I figured out how to burn a DVD from my video camera. It also works for other video files. I'm very proud of myself. Of course, no sooner do I figure this out than the next big thing comes down the pike. It never fails. I just cannot afford the cutting edge.

Speaking of Video
I'm going to have to find this flick. I had no idea.

The internet is world of magical possibilities where all your dreams come true, and for some of you, another one of those gets crossed off the list today. Cause here's a video of Eva Longoria kissing another girl, from a movie called Carlita's Secret. And just to illustrate how weird Hollywood is, it's from 2004. So Eva was doing movies with the production value of a snuff film 30 seconds before becoming one of the most recognized women in the world. And if you think that's weird, how do you think I felt when the homeless guy I was burying started to move. JESUS CHRIST, YOU SAID HE WAS DEAD!


No comments: