It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-08-17

Cool Stuff
These are some things that I think are cool. I don't really need them. They are just cool.
I really like the idea of cool pens. I don't write shit any more. I haven't sat down to write something in years. I do everything on the computer. I would still buy the nifty balanced roller pens if allowed.
I would kill for a cool phone. I've gone over before what I would like the all encompassing hand held device to do.
I love the idea of sunglasses. I could never ware cool sunglasses as a kid because I had to ware regular glasses. I tell you, that is the real reason I have contacts.
As far as cameras go, if I could afford a 50 megapixel 35mm body camera I would have one.
Video, well, I don't know much about video yet. I recently bought a video camera that I haven't gotten much use out. They are cool though.
I like the idea of TiVo, but I'm too cheep to pay for the service, or cable, or satellite, or anything that would make it worth while.
I own a firearm. I would get a dot-scope Desert Eagle. I have absolutely no use for one.
Then there are some non-tangible things.
SG1. (SciFi in general) I like the show. I have considered cable because of this show.
Anime makes me relax. It is not a cartoon. It is something else.
News. I intake news like most people intake oxygen. I require a slow constant stream of information on an hourly basis.
Blogs. I enjoy blogs greatly. I get as much news from them today as I have from news in the past. They fulfill my news thirst. It is like going from water to wine.

Not Cool Stuff
Some things I do not find cool. Nat apparently finds some of these things cool because she talks about them often.
Barbies. I need to post a photo of the Barby corner in our apartment.
Cloths. It is a girl thing through and through. I can't even complain about cloths competently.
Wedding stuff is her main topic right now. She is really taking charge and making this wedding something special.
There is some other stuff, but I block it out. I love her so much. I am a guy. I am not into Barbies or cloths or wedding bobbles.
I would love to hear her list.

No comments: