It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-08-03

Camera
Well, I'm a nerd. I'm watching my camera come in from Oklahoma City (1:11 am). It is this side of Dallas (5:31 am) as I type. I can't believe I'm watching it travel south. I wonder if it is heading out today or sitting on a dock for a week? I hate that. I hope they keep it out of he elements. Oh well, back to work.

Allergies
Nat is allergic to gold. we have decided to buy silver rings until we can afford platinum next year. I can't find a bunch of information on the net, but it looks like nickel is the real culprit. Who knows? I have trouble with tomatoes. I can eat a bite or two, but if I eat too much (not even that much) I get terrible indigestion. What in the world are you supposed to do about these things? I have a life to live. I don't want to worry about stupid things like "no tomatoes please."

DnD
DnD is coming up this weekend. We have a meeting with the TRF folks Saturday morning to go over wedding stuff. I hope I can make it back before it gets too late for a rousing game of hack and slash. I am completely lost as far as the plot points of the game. I have been so busy taking care of life that I have not had even close to enough time to mess with anything entertainment related. I have to do some reading. I will not have time. I barely have time to sleep.

No comments: