It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-07-19

Jen's News Letter

Come on out to Clark's downtown on Sunday, July 24,  for an afternoon of casual music listening and hanging out.  I'll be on the Clark's stage at 4:00pm for a set and then we can hang out and listen to my good friend and talented colleague, Kat Rose who will play at 6:00pm.  Clark's is an intimate little place on 314 Main Street.  It's right next door to Dean's Credit Clothing.

I'll also be sharing the stage with a couple of my favorite musician friends at one of my favorite bars, JP Hops House, on Friday, July 29.  Steve Brooks is a super-talented songwriter from Austin, TX, and Saylor White has had songs recorded by Lyle Lovett.  We start at 9:30 pm, $6 cover.  www.JPHopsHouse.com.

If you haven't heard already, I'm involved in starting up a new and exciting studio called The Sound Sculptors.  We're having a huge kick-off pool party, BBQ, open mic, and free recording for all performers.   For more info, click www.TheSoundSculptors.com.

Hope to see you soon
Jen
www.JenRathbun.com

Sounds like a lot of fun to me.

No comments: