It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-07-13

Hand Held Device
Remember the blog entry I wrote many moons ago on my idea of the best hand held device? Well, things are coming together. A buddy of mine just ordered a new toy that plays video, MP3, and other media files. It also reads SD cards and pulls information off USB devices. This allows you to take pictures of video and use this thing as a storage device and viewer. Now that Apple is getting into the phone market with an iPod phone, I think my desired device is as near as it has ever been.

Elle
Elle left for Georgia today. Natalie is understandably upset. She missed Elle before the door closed. Bill (Elle's grandfather) came by an picked up some of Elle's stuff yesterday so he could do a better job packing it for the plane ride. This is the first time she will be on a plane and the longest she has ever been away from Natalie. Elle comes back Sunday. She is off to visit her father at his boot-camp or is it basic training, graduation. He still has a bunch of school before he gets deployed anywhere.
I asked Bill to take plenty of pictures. I'll try to post them here if he wishes.

Shuttle
I have to say that I'm disappointed at the Shuttle launch being scrubbed today. Strangely, I was drawn to watch it. I've been all hyped up about it for about a week now. It has been all over the news. I want it to be a success. We need some good news.

No comments: