It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-07-05

Fourth
I took Lots of pictures. I'll put them up when I get a chance. There were tons of Nat's Family. Nat's brothers got tons of firecrackers. There was this one box that was basically fifteen roman candles all on one fuse. That was quite impressive. I couldn't get any of the night shots to come out. The video was just blank with a pop or two in the background.. I need a real video camera to get this kind of stuff. I was tempted to set up the camera on some long exposures on top of the car or something. I didn't have my Rebel XT with me. I used my old S5. Next time I'll know I should bite the bullet and bring the professional grade camera. As I run through the pictures, I can tell a fundamental difference between the quality of the Rebel and the S5. That is a good thing considering the amount of money I paid for that Rebel.
It was a late night. I think by the time all was said and done, I got three hours of sleep. It was worth it though. I wouldn't have traded the time spent with Nat and her family.
Elle almost made it, but blew a gasket around ten. She just started yelling at every one. The excitement was just a bit much for her. Between the firecrackers and all the new people, she was just plane wore out. It got to the point that she would simply scream and throw a fit no matter what you did. I remember telling someone that when we got her in the car she "would not make it to the end of the driveway." I was right. Two minutes after we were on the road, she was out. I think she is still undecided on whether she likes firecrackers. She seemed to like them more the farther they were away.

Money
The British Pound is at a three year low against the U. S. Dollar. That is good news for me because a couple of Wedding things are coming from England. It is still more dollars than Pounds. Can't win them all. =]

No comments: