It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-06-07

Jen Rathbun Announcement

In case you don't get the MTM Armadillo eZine (and why don't you!) Jen's song Married, Buried or Gay is #1 on the Texas Top 40 list.  Wow, who'd a thunk it!
You can get Jen's hit CD "Coffee, Chocolate & Men" with the top 40 song "Married, Buried or Gay" from My Texas Music.
and don't forget to sign up for the MTM Armadillo eZine to keep up with the latest in Texas Music.

How cool is that?!

Corolla
Nat and I are the proud owners of a 2005 Corolla. It is white with a sun roof. I paid a little too much and we were upside down on the trade in. That's OK, it is a good car so far as I can tell. Hopefully we will get some good time and miles out of it.

Elle
Sleep
Elle still didn't sleep through the night last night. Nat had to get up this time. I got up yesterday. I kind of lost it too because Elle didn't cry, she just sat there beating on the door and yelling at us. She has a talent for waking up thirty minutes before the alarm goes off. That is not very fair.
Getting Ready
Elle came in from her room this morning to ours. Nat was in the shower. Normally, Elle would blow a gasket and beat on the bathroom door and call her. This time she pointed at the door and said "mama?" I said "She is in the shower. She will be right out." Then Elle, seeing me putting my boots on, said "soos" meaning shoes, and walked back in to her room. She came out with her little glow in the dark sneakers. I was floored. Elle was ignoring the fact that Nat was in the shower and just getting ready. Finally, some progress. Don't tell
Elle I said that. =]
Balloon
While we were at the car  dealership, the sales rep got Elle a huge red balloon. Nat tied the balloon to Elle's wrist. A girl scout, Nat isn't. She was a boyscout. Someone make her blog about that. The balloon got away and gently floated toward the ceiling. Elle looked at Nat, then at me, always back at the balloon. She pointed and was about to say something when "BOOM!!!" The Balloon was over filled anyway. It floated into some kind of transformer box next to a light. This show room is huge and has kind of that echo cavern sound thing going on. For about five seconds after the balloon popped, the whole place was silent. We were very embarrassed. Elle let out that nervous "mom hold me" cry. I couldn't help but laugh. The resonance rounded for about two seconds. The pieces of the balloon hit the floor before the sound faded.

Idea
If I could nuke one city and only one city it would be Jerusalem. It is too important to too many people. OK, I didn't say it was a good idea.

I Learned
In Europe, they don't really believe in doggy-bags after a meal.

No comments: