It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-06-13

Family Crest
I cannot for the life of me figure out how to link straight to the pattern. A Tartan is a pattern that your clan uses on fabric. I don't have one directly, but the clan Guthrie is apparently attached to my last name. Natalie is looking all this stuff up for the wedding. I'm about to ware a kilt for my wedding. That is the coolest thing I've ever written. A kilt is more cool than armor. I can't wait to see Adam and Mike in a kilt.
Natalie keeps shoving stuff under my nose and asking me my opinion. I have tried to explain to her that I have no fucking idea what she is talking about. She needs to find a women who is interested in that kind of thing. I don't bather her with the latest computer crap. I don't ask her opinion on "Shelby Cobra, or Portia Spider?" Sometimes I think she forgets I'm a guy.
Anyway, the real Tartan stuff is freakishly expensive. We will have to make due with something from China. Well, aren't all textiles from China?

Day
Got up. Ate at KFC. Got Tried to get Elle to potty in the potty. Put Elle to bed. She has a coughing fit and wakes up. I put her back to bed. Nothing. I finally just give up. I don't care any more I need to learn to live without sleep. They get sleep when I go to work. I have to be alive for work. I can't take it any more. I don't know what to do.

1 comment:

Celtic Gypsy said...

We do not always get sleep while you are at work. It is also very normal for two year olds to take naps during the day. I have been sick, I just did not tell you until yesterday. That is only because I was worse than before. I (also) only mentioned it once yesterday. Today I am much worse. Which you know, since you are the one calling a doctor for me (because I won't). I love you. I know that you are not feeling well, either. I also know that all of this is still so very new to you, and it is all very hard. I also hope that you are wrong about just how sick I am. I have a home to get in order. Especially with all of the activity we are going to have with the wedding. I have a wedding to plan and put together. (I am the only one doing any of the wedding "stuff".) If it was not for Ronni helping me with the wedding, I would just give up and cry. This is hard for me too. However, like you said, we are in this for the long run, for better or for worse...you and me. I love you more than I could ever express in mere words. I have never felt as safe in anyone's arms, as I do in your arms...not even in my Daddy's arms. That is saying alot. Especially since I was Daddy's little girl. You are (already) a great father to Elle. I see the way you comfort her when she is upset, and the way you reassure her when she is scared. You are the one who will (and does) lay down on her bedroom floor until she is asleep. I tell her (in a rasied voice) to get back and bed and she better not get out of it again and then live the room. I make her stay in her bed without being in there. But that is because by that point at night I don't want to be around her anymore. I my opinion, she can stay in there by herself and rough it out. You care enough to comfort her and let her know that she is not alone. Okay, I am not feeling well at all. The screen won't stay clear. So, I am ending this rant. I love you. I am so very sure that you are my soulmate. I know I am sure I want to marry you...even if it means I do all of the planning (with Ronni's help.) I love you.