It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-05-28

Revenge of the Sith
I have to say, this movie is on par with return of the Jedi in my book. Darth Sidious stole the show. He did the best job of all the actors. I like the multiple saber fights. I like all the obsequious battle scenes. Natalie liked the iguana. I liked the fact that R2D2 can keep his mouth shut. C3PO needed his mind wiped. That was appropriate.
It is dark. Jar-Jar has no lines. What is not to like?

Melinda and Melinda
Another movie. This is a story as told through two different points of view. One time through the eye of a tragedy writer. The other is through the eye of a comic writer. I'm watching it right now. It sounds like a great idea. Too bad it is so boring.

Minny-T extension is great for Firefox.
Nothing else of interest happened today.

No comments: