It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-05-15

Quote of the day
Lord, grant me patience, bu please hurry.

Sunday
We got Elle back. My parent's had taken her to church and gotten her a new dress. They seemed to enjoy keeping her for a day or two. Fortunately, Elly has several grandparents. She is the first from many angles. I think we can get some help from time to time.
We went to Wal-Mart and got some cloth, a battery air pump, a crock pot, and anti-bug-windshield washing fluid.
I swapped out the hard drives in my Dell. I have to tell you, Dell support is great. It, however, their cases are kind of a pain. I had to nearly demolish the case to get the drive out. One side of the case is closed with pop-rivets. It will double-side tape it in place some later time. Right now it is formating. I'll re-install everything tomorrow, ow whenever I can find the time. This whole kid thing is a real time suck. It is allot of fun though.
It is nearly midnight. Elle is asleep. I'm about tho hit on Nat, wish me luck. I'm signing off.

No comments: