It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-05-19

Kids
I get home from work and there are three kids in the apartment. They belong to some friend's of Nat's. We ended up with two 2 year olds, and an infant staying over night. The infant is no big del. The two year olds get in constant "mine, mine, mine, mine, mine ..." fights. They are walking around behind me so I'm watching a movie called "Alien Lock down" in a two inch wide window on my computer. This is the kind of thing people with kids have to do. It is already bast ten and El le is not even close to bed. Her little buddy is as least as hyper as she is so they feed off each other.
This whole father thing is starting to sink in. I had not'held a baby until today. Natalie keeps saying she wants to have a baby. We don't have insurance. I need to get her on my insurance and make sure it covers birth. I need to know how the military coverage is going to work. There is no reason to cover Elle with the crtappy insurance I'm going to get if the military stuff is going to be superior. Anyway, I'm tired. I ran 100 mph at work. I get home and ran 100 mph again. I'm not sure how I'm still awake. It must be the noise.

Bed, ... bed ... bed ... bed!

No comments: