It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-05-12

Jen's next gig

This just in:  my friend, April Kelly, came down with something awful, poor thing, and can't make her show on Friday.  So I was asked to take her place.
So I'll be playing up a storm with Mike Pope and Willie B for the Texas Music Showcase.  Sarah Golden (if you haven't seen or heard her, man, you just gotta!) and I are the special guests this month.
It's this Friday the 13th (come celebrate your superstitions with us)
9:30pm
JP Hops House
2317 South Highway 6
Houston, Texas 77077
281-496-0623
$6

Hope you can make it.
Oh, and I'll be playing up in The Woodlands the next night, Saturday, the 14th at the Millbend Coffee House www.millbend.org.  I'm opening for Bill Ward.  Gosh I'm in such great company!

Jen
www.JenRathbun.com


No comments: