It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-05-12

Dell
I called Dell about the primary machine. They walked me through a simple BIOS disk test and sent out another drive. Airborn express has had a hard time reaching me because we don't have a phone plugged into our home line. We only use it for DSL really. I don't like the fact that my drive just all of a sudden died in that machine. I do like the quick intelligent support I got from Dell.
That drive was always loud. I never had a single problem from it. Then it gave me a couple of read errors. Then, it died. The whole thing took about an hour. Back up often.

Nat's Move Video
Natalie finally approved the video for publication. It is a 20 megabyte download. It will take at least 20 minutes off my server. It is in Windows AVI format. Good luck. Listen close. I have to get the Dell back up and running before I put any more pictures on the main page.

No comments: