It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-04-18

Weekend
This weekend was wonderful. I spent some good time with an old friend. We had an amazing time just hanging out together. I've known her for years. We have kept in touch over IM for the longest time. I lost her for a while when her computer took a nose dive. I have a strong feeling you will hear much more involving her on this blog.
Her name is Natalie. Her daughter's name is Elisabeta. I am not Elisabeta's father (breathe, mother). We are still in that confused beginning phase of the relationship. We are both a bit insecure. Where are we going? what are we doing? I like her, I want things to work out. There are always obstacles. That is just part of being human. Natalie has much more to lose in a relationship than I do. Elisabeta has emotions and attachments. I need to consider her happiness too. Wish us luck.
Natalie's blog.

No comments: