It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-04-14

Not much happened today. Work was work and play was play. I hate being the same every day, so I'll put some screwy background on this entry. I'm watching a show called Loony Toons Back in Action. I needed something fun. It fills the ticket.
Isn't this the sort of crappy web design I'm always complaining about? People seem to get their rocks off making text hard to read. I had to try it at least once. I'm going to spend the rest of the afternoon picking the perfect shade of blue.

Evening
My apartment building is under siege by workers taking boards off the outside of the building and replacing them with four thousand nails from a nail gun. I bet there is more nail than wood in the siding they replace. They are painting the bad areas with white primer. They leave the primer exposed for weeks before painting. I've had to explain this to a couple of different people.
I'm in a far better mood than yesterday. I'm not sure why. I'm still miles behind where I need to be at work. Who cares. Tomorrow is Friday. I have to take off early for an eye doctor appointment. I have to hunt down a set of headphones. I had a pare die today.

I like leaving an incoherent post now and again.

No comments: