It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-04-01

Gmail
Gmail changed their system a bit. Now you can compose in a simplified HTML with links and the like. It makes my blogging a bit easier. I can write in gmail then copy to my HTML editor for archiving. The fonts don't work in FireFox. I'm not too worried about it. The link functions work. You can bold and change the color of the font. Do bullets and indenting. No Tables though. You cant have everything.  It is just for throw down stuff like this entry. It does make my life that one little bit easier.

April Fools
It's April Fool's Day. The only trick I had plaid on me today was the Google Gulp.

Quench your thirst for knowledge.
At Google our mission is to organize the world's information and make it useful and accessible to our users. But any piece of information's usefulness derives, to a depressing degree, from the cognitive ability of the user who's using it. That's why we're pleased to announce Google Gulp (BETA)™ with Auto-Drink™ (LIMITED RELEASE), a line of "smart drinks" designed to maximize your surfing efficiency by making you more intelligent, and less thirsty.

I doubt that link will last. A fun article. I only found like two jokes like this. Tom forwarded me this one. Well some people have a much better nose for April Fools Jokes. Keep up the great research.

No comments: