It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-04-19

Friend
My ex-girlfriend, Julie, is in surgery today. she was in an automobile accident over a year ago and her back and neck need some work. She has been in pain for a long time. No sooner did she get diagnosed after the wreck, than she found out she was pregnant and they wouldn't touch her because of the anesthesia. It is major surgery. She is very upset over it. I haven't called. She is remarried and it doesn't seem appropriate. I did ask Natalie to tell her I'm preying for her.
The last I heard, she was groggy and on her way to her mother's place to recooperate.

Dentist
I had to go to the dentist this afternoon. Saturday evening, just before Nat came over, I flossed and a crown came off one of my back teeth. I managed to corral it in a baggy. I went to the dentist this afternoon and it seemed to be pretty easy to get it glued back on. I caught myself flirting with the dental hygienist/assistant. Actually, I think she is more of a dentist's assistant than a hygienist. I'm not sure how things work. She does everything except the actual mounting and drilling of teeth.
While the tooth was out I noticed how yellow it looks. It is the same color as the rest of my teeth. When I smile, they don't look that bad in the mirror. They are not pearly white or anything. The tooth was nearly the same color as the skin in the palm of my hand. I need to get some of that whitening toothpaste.

Hitting on Natalie
I am pretty bad at flirting.
Natalie was driving around, showing me her old apartment complex, when I asked her a strange question. I didn't even know it was coming. I asked her "Can you drive with one hand?"
She shot me this look like what the hell are you talking about? She stammered a bit and answered "ya."
I said "Because I want to hold your hand." and I took her right hand off the wheel and held it in a most middle school fashion on my knee. She didn't seem to mind.

Joke
Anna Sent me this joke in email.

HOW TO SPEAK ABOUT WOMEN AND BE POLITICALLY CORRECT
1. She is not a "BABE" or a "CHICK" - She is a "BREASTED AMERICAN."
2. She is not a "SCREAMER" or a "MOANER" - She IS "VOCALLY APPRECIATIVE."
3. She is not "EASY" - She is "HORIZONTALLY ACCESSIBLE."
4. She is not a "DUMB BLOND" - She is a "LIGHT-HAIRED DETOUR OFF THE INFORMATION SUPERHIGHWAY."
5. She has not "BEEN AROUND" - She is A "PREVIOUSLY-ENJOYED COMPANION."
6. She is not an "AIRHEAD" - She is "REALITY IMPAIRED."
7. She does not get "DRUNK" or "TIPSY" - She gets "CHEMICALLY INCONVENIENCED."
8. She does not have "BREAST IMPLANTS" - She is "MEDICALLY ENHANCED."
9. She does not "NAG" you - She becomes "VERBALLY REPETITIVE."
10. She is not a "TRAMP" - She is "SEXUALLY EXTROVERTED."
11. She does not have "MAJOR LEAGUE HOOTERS" - She Is "PECTORALLY SUPERIOR."
12. She is not a "TWO -BIT HOOKER" - She is a "LOW COST PROVIDER."

HOW TO SPEAK ABOUT MEN AND BE POLITICALLY CORRECT:  
1. He does not have a "BEER GUT" - He has developed a "LIQUID GRAIN STORAGE FACILITY."
2. He is not a "BAD DANCER" - He is "OVERLY CAUCASIAN."
3. He does not "GET LOST ALL THE TIME" - He "INVESTIGATES ALTERNATIVE DESTINATIONS."
4. He is not "BALDING" - He is in "FOLLICLE REGRESSION."
5. He is not a "CRADLE ROBBER" - He prefers "GENERATIONAL DIFFERENTIAL RELATIONSHIPS."
6. He does not get "FALLING-DOWN DRUNK" - He becomes "ACCIDENTALLY HORIZONTAL."
7. He does not act like a "TOTAL ASS" - He develops a case of "RECTAL-CRANIAL INVERSION."
8. He is not a "MALE CHAUVINIST PIG" - He has "SWINE EMPATHY."
9. He is not afraid of "COMMITMENT" - He is "RELATIONSHIP CHALLENGED."
10. He is not "HORNY" - He is "SEXUALLY FOCUSED."


No comments: