It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-04-08

Comment
I hate it when people have comments turned off. I hate it even more when you don't know they have been turned off until you have typed (and spell checked) an entry. Go check out this chick's blog about the definition of a "slut" and then come back and read the comment below.

It is a qualitative, not quantitative statement. Saying some one is a slut is just a way to insult them. I have been with four women in my life. I am thirty six years old. I've had plenty of opportunity. I just don't sleep around. There is no point to it. That is my belief. Many people have no problem with a high number of sexual partners. If some one calls you a slut and you just don't care, then you are secure on the subject. If you have been with two people, some one calls you a slut and it hurts, then you are insecure.

My 2 cents.


No comments: