It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-03-17

Today
It's St. Patric's Day? I didn't ware green I was at work all day and no one said a word. I remember pinching my first girls behind because of St. Patric's Day. It was second grade I think. I'm not sure. All my schooling blurs together. Torture has that affect. I had no idea until I started reading some blogs at the house.

Today (continued)
I was sick and drag-ass yesterday. I had a hard day today. I was not quite up to snuff in my health. On the walk from work to the bus stop, one mile, I felt like a million bucks. I still coughed. I still felt run down. I felt good though. I hadn't even done anything at work that should have given me a good feeling. I have no dates planned. It was just pretty outside and the weather is cool and the air is clean. Well, except this one house I pass where the smell of death just about knocks you down. I think something crawled into the sewer and died. Poor folks who live there. Oh, well, fuck-em. I had a nice walk home.

2 comments:

Sara said...

thanks for stopping by my blog... and pinches to you for not wearing green!

Joey said...

C'mon now you gotta wear your green, maybe then you can pinch my butt!