It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-03-24

Schiavo
I am so frigging sick of hearing about this case. Congress needs to make a law that makes deliberately letting someone die of dehydration or starvation illegal. Problem solved. If Joe Blow wants to euthanize someone, he will have to be a bit more creative, or desperate.
This is a state problem. It was decided in state court. The parents of this poor woman refuse to accept their state decision. The trouble is, it is the state's decision to make. You shouldn't be able to run whining to the feds when you don't like a state court decision, unless it is in conflict with standing federal law or the constitution. That is what I think any way.
Really, I just wish the case would make its way out of the news.

Docker
I really hate it when the big name brand item really is the best in its field. I've been paying attention to which shirts get me the most compliments. Well, it is Docker shirts that fit the bill. The trouble is, these don't say "wrinkle free" on the tag. I'm so torn. I intend to go get six or eight shirts of varying pattern, mostly soled, and color, mostly dark colors, as soon as possible. They are on Amazon. How the hell do you tell what shirt size you are?

French Press
No, the kind that makes coffee. I like black coffee when it doesn't taste like crap. Instant coffee pretty much tastes like crap to me. I've seen a French Press in the movies. Someone finally told me what the hell it was called. I'm going to find one and start drinking black coffee instead of soda on the weekends. I don't care how fagot it sounds.

1 comment:

obiwanchunn said...

Ive had my french press since Christmas and I use it all the time. It makes the best black coffee. I brought it to work today and made a ton of coffee with it. Everyone was raving about how good it was.

You should get one. They are cheap at Starbucks.