It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-03-25

Rant
I hate living in an apartment. I wish I had some way of telling people they piss me off in a setting where we could actually do something about or grievances. I hate writing letters. I hate dealing with the people in the front office. They are good people here. Trust me, I've had worse. I just don't like doing it. I wish there ware a way to arbitrate without taking it to court.
This doesn't really qualify as a rant. It is far too rational. I am tired of being rational. Sometimes I would prefer living in a shack with fifteen kids, fifteen dogs and more firearms than dinner plates. It just sounds like it would be fun for a while.

Black and Blue
I ran Ad-Aware, SpyBot, AVG, and a defrag all at once, and my hard drive climbed out of my computer and kicked my ass.

1 comment:

Mike Panic said...

i'm in my mid 20's and still live at home, partly due to a spinal injury where i could not work for a period of time and needed the finical support, now that i have had surgery to correct it (car accident) and have been working again full time, im itching to get out... however im trying not to move into an apt... id rather stick this out (free rent that is at home :)) for a bit longer yet and try to buy a house next year

as for your hdd... get in the habbit of putting a 20gig partiton for the o/s and any software you install and then whatever the rest is for data. save all your files, photos, documents, music, etc there. once a year reinstall your o/s and software to the first partion... you won't loose anything on the other one and it solves adware and spybot type problems.