It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-03-10

Mom's Story
My mom has lead a very interesting life. She is one child of twenty. That's right. She has 19 brothers and sisters. One of my aunts is a couple of years younger than I. She should write a book. She has the itch. I think she is just looking for a nudge in the right direction. I told her to just start writing down the anecdotes. Just put the stories down on paper, or the computer. Go back a couple of weeks later and read them. Improve them. Turn them into a story. Put them in one order, then another. draw outlines between the stories. dream a little. Don't sweat the missing details. Don't ask too many questions of family. Use your memory and interpretation.
Maybe I'll take my own advice. I should write a book about not fitting in.

Email
I have had some complaints for not having an email on the blog site. I don't like leaving it out there for the scavengers to grab. I've heard scrambling it with Java script is an accepted method of making it work and kicking the majority of the spiders to the curb. I got my code from InnerPeace.org. Let me know if you have any trouble mailing me from that link to the right.

No comments: