It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-03-10

Hits
Well, this is irrefutable proof that Cynthia's methods of getting hits works to a point.
Sitemeter results 2005-03-09
Green = Visits, basically original hits per day.
Purple = Page Views, or the number of pages hit (everybody hits at least one page when they visit).
The 10th is listed as zero because I took this screenshot at 23:55 or so. So, what happened on February 24th? I started hitting other people's personel blogs and leaving comments all over the place. I've noticed positive comments left on other's blogs lead to more positive comments on my blog. I try to say something constructive and on topic.
I went from an average of around 10 to an average of around 20 a day. The lasting affects are poor. You have to take a little while every day or every other day and just wander around. I enjoy doing it. It doesn't seem like a chore to me. It seems like fun.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi! I'm one of the people whose blobs you commented on! I like the way you're actually graphing your responses. It sounds very statistical. All of life is an experiment really.

Michael Roy Hollihan said...

That tactic only gets people to come here. Interesting and unique posts are what keep them coming back.