It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-03-28

Email
A friend sent me one of those emails where you answer the question and send it out to every one else. Well, I refuse to do the spam for them, so I'm opening it up to every one. Feel free to answer the questions and send them to me, or in the comments, or not. Whatever.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 04:30
2. Diamonds or pearls? 
Stainless Steel Watch
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Lord of the Rings (1). It was the last because this bitch kept laughing in all the wrong places. I gave up watching movies in the theater that night.
4. What is your favorite T.V. show? I stopped watching TV a while back. I have to say, it is whatever I can download.
5. What did you have for breakfast?
Coffee, black.
6. What is your middle name? Michael. Actually, it is spelled Micheal on my birth certificate. However, I don't spell it that way. My grandfather accidentally misspelled it on my father's birth certificate. He deliberately misspelled it on mine.
7. What is your favorite cuisine? I like simple. Meet and potatoes, or veggies, or more meet.
8. What food do you dislike the most? Things that make me feel bad for eating.
9. What is your favorite chip flavor? I prefer popcorn.
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? They still make CDs?
11. What kind of car do you drive? I am legally blind and cannot drive.
12. Favorite sandwich? The one some one else made for me when I was busy and  hungry.
13. What characteristics do you despise? Which ever one's piss me off at a given moment.
14. Favorite item of clothing? Steel toe boots.
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? I have no aspirations to travel.
16. What is under your bed at home? A 12 gage shotgun.
17. Favorite brand of clothing? Wrinkle free.
18. Where would you retire? I plan on working until I drop.
19. Favorite time of day? That moment where you are just about to doze off to a good night's sleep.
20. What was your most memorable birthday? 36
21. Where were you born? Kansas, though I don't remember it much. I've lived in Houston all my real life.
22. Favorite sport to watch? Rally car racing. 80 mph on dirt roads with only a piece of ribbon separating you and the spectators.
23. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? Only the shadow knows.
24. Person you expect to send it back first? I'm surprised I filled it out. I doubt any one else will mess with it.
25. Physical feature you would change if you could? Brain. My vision is mainly caused by a problem in my brain. At least, that is what I surmise. No one really knows what is wrong with me.
26. Coke or Pepsi? Black Coffee.
27. Are you a morning person or night owl? I hate to admit it, but I'm a not focal person. I'm a crab all the time.
28. What is your shoe size? 11, same as my I. Q..
29. Do you have any pets? No, I don't like taking the responsibility for trapping an animal and keeping it for my own entertainment.
30. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with your family and friends? That is why I have a blog.
31. What did you want to be when you were little? Some one who could drive.
32. What were you meant to be doing today? I worked, so I suppose I did it.
33. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? Where I feel at home.
34. What is your favorite high school memory? Leaving. I was an outcast, so I was happy to be done with all of it.
35. The last CD you bought/burned? I filled my 30 gb MP3 player with nearly all my favorite music.
36. Where is your favorite place to be? I haven't found that place yet, but Yellowstone comes in a close second.
37. Where's your least favorite place to be? Here.
38. What's most important, strong mind or strong body? balance.
39.what's your favorite kitchen appliance? French press, when it comes in from Amazon tomorrow.
40. What makes you really angry? Injustice.
41. If you could play an instrument, what would it be? Thanks for assuming I can't play an instrument. I play the computer keyboard, so nya!
42. What is your favorite color? Green when it represents life.
43. Which do you prefer, Sports Car or SUV? Horse.
44. Do you believe in afterlife? I believe in many afterlives. I believe you feel every life you ever touched. I believe there is much to do once you move on from here.
45. What is your favorite kid's book? The Boyscout manual.
46. What is your favorite season? "Wabbit season"
47. If you could have one super power, what would it be? To have God change everything around me so it went my way.
48. Can you juggle? Shit no, but I can do nunchaku.
49. What's your favorite day? The day I learn to be happy.
50. Favorite kind of flowers do you like to receive? I'm going to skip this one.
51. What's in the trunk of your car? I don't have a car. My backpack has the following.
Rain cote/poncho
Camera
Pliers/multi-tool
Minni-crowbar (yup)
Flashlight
Glasses/contacts stuff
Condoms (Shut up)
MP3 Player
PDA
Pens/pencils
Hat or two.
Stamps
52. What do you prefer: sushi/hamburger? Hamburger, but I'm not very proud of that fact.
53. Who did you receive this from? Nat.

No comments: