It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-03-31

Duh!

More than 60 percent of all cancer deaths could be prevented if Americans stopped smoking, exercised more, ate healthier food and got recommended cancer screenings, the American Cancer Society reported on Thursday.

Just as long as they don't drag coffee into the mix, I'm all for it. Ban everything. Ban cigarettes and start shooting
g people who are caught smoking, Ban fatty foods. Start lacing cheese burgers with strychnine and serve them in sting operations. surgically implant electrodes into peoples tender bits and set them off if they have been sitting on their ass too long.
Shit or get off the pot. Do something. Stop your bitching. Stop telling me I'm going to die. I will die no matter what I do. Make the correct decisions the easy ones. Make the wrong decisions the hard ones.

Recipe

Beef Stroganoff
INGREDIENTS:
       1/4 cup butter.
       1 1/2 pounds sirloin tip, cut into thin slices.
       1 onion, chopped.
       1 (16 ounce) container sour cream.
DIRECTIONS:
1.      Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add beef and the onions; cook until the meat is browned and the onion tender.
2.      Stir in sour cream, and heat through. Do not boil.
Serve over buttered egg noodles.

Anna Banana is trying to fatten me up. I must look skinny in some of those pictures.\

Taxes
I did my taxes!!! Finally. I'm getting some money back, but not nearly enough for the camera I want. I keep hearing different things about income tax.
* Flat rate, no deductions.
* No withholding. You invest your money and keep the interest.
* No income tax, move to a VAT system.
I have a bad feeling this is one of those things that is so ingrained in our every day government that we will never get a good system. Every one seems to have their own agenda. Accountants and some lawyers depend on the complexity of the tax system to stay in business. There is an entire industry based on it. No matter how many changes we citizens try to make there will be a group of people who will be displace by it, and thus fight the change. It kills me. Sometimes change hurts. Make that part of the law that people who are completely dependent on the industry of confusion and unnecessary complexity receive new training. Surly that will be a stiff bill, but it is basically a one time payment.

No comments: