It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-03-24

Day
This is one of those few days in Houston that is so very nice. Normally we have two or three weeks of nice weather all year. The rest of the time it is rainy, hot, cold, or just plane miserable. Today, though, is nice. It reminds me of days that I never lived.
At lunch, we went to some Mexican place on Westhimer. That should narrow it down. We ate outside. The birds will obnoxious, but it was pleasant. I have tomorrow off. I really wish I had the drive to run up to the park and ride my bike around. I want to take a bunch of pictures. I have the bug so bad that I nearly bought a new Canon Rebel this afternoon. That is a bad thing. The one I want is right at $1000. I will of souse need a new memory card, and of course, a new case. Fortunately, my old lenses will work with the new camera, but only at a funky multiplier (35mm / 29.Xmm). That means the math isn't quite right on the lenses. That is OK. I'll live.
I'm whipped after today. I want to go take a nap. I want to stay up and keep my sleep sickle on track.Who am I kidding. C'yall in the funny papers.

No comments: