It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-02-05

Side Job Idea
A guy sold the advertisement space of his forehead on eBay for 35,000+ for one month. Where do I sign up?

Out to Eat
My parents took me out to eat for my birthday. We went to Crab Shack. It was OK. I enjoyed the time with my parents. They sat us on the outside. Normally, this area is open, but they had hung plastic tarps to hold in the heat from those huge space heaters restaurants have. It was uncomfortable because the cold air poured in from my right and the space heater backed my left. Oh, well. It was still fun hanging out with the parents for a while.
My dad (of course) wants a new truck. This is a constant in his life only dotted momentarily by buying a new truck. For some reason, he wants a diesel this time. He says he wants to get a fifth-wheel, but I don't buy it. He just wants a big truck that makes a growling noise and feels like you are steering a ship.
My mom wants a new laptop. I'm not sure what she is going to do with it. What am I doing with mine?
I didn't talk much.

No comments: