It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-02-09

Pencil
Normally, I write notes with a black ball type pen. I use something that makes a bold line because of my vision. Today, however, I'm trying a wooden pencil. I just grabbed it out of the drawer. It is interesting. I forgot the sound a wooden pencil makes across the page. The wood feels far different from the plastic. I find myself not writing anything these days. I take most of my notes on the computer. Nearly everything I write is actually typed.

Day
Sorry I'm so boring. I did get stopped in the hall today and told that I was bleeding. It looked like someone had cut my throat. It was a mole. When I nick them, they bleed like mad. I hadn't even shaved today. I hit it yesterday. It must have itched or something. I won't even feel it when they bleed.
Metro jerked me around again. I was supposed to take tomorrow off and take care of the Metro Lift pass. The bastards didn't schedule me. Thanks, bastards. Now I will probably have to do it next week. I'm glad I didn't put in for vacation. I suppose I'll go in to work like normal. I hate those disorganized losers. You can tell it is really a government job.
A friend of mine calls me. She is waiting in her boyfriend's apartment parking lot. They were supposed to go to a movie and he is like an hour late. So, she bitches at me for fifteen minutes. Yes, I so enjoy getting the bitchy phone call and no make up blow-job. That just makes my day. Women!

No comments: