It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-02-27

Day
It is pretty outside. I have no intention of sucking it up. I'm tired of giving in to the whole "enjoy a nice day" cartel. I just made the worst cup of coffee ever. I really should alert the media. Instant coffee, powdered milk, you get the idea. I'm watching South Park and Lexx reruns. My office chair broke. The bolts that hold the back on snapped. (No chubby comments please.) Not only are the pointy end of the bolts still stuck in the bolt holes, the brackets are bent. This chair was only like $25 when I bought it several years ago. I need to just get another one. Any one headed to Office Depot?

3 comments:

Taylor Hellewell said...

Wait... wait, wait, wait. Is Lexx even still doing reruns?? I think of Lexx and "back in the day" comes to mind... I liked it because it was weird... or maybe I am.

Firefoxcub said...

dont ur office suppose top buy chairs. wait ill fax one across to u....

Katerina Papadopoulos said...

SOUNDS LIKE YOUR DAY IS GOING ABOUT AS GOOD AS MINE.

i hope it gets better for you...