It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-01-09

Water and Black Coffee
I have abandoned the "only water and black coffee" thing. It wasn't working out. What I'm doing in stead, is drinking a glass of water of equal volume before I drink something else. I can get away with putting anything I want in my coffee or drinking sodas. I just have to drink a glass of water first. I had two glasses of water this morning one soda and one coffee. That means I have to drink a glass of water next before I can have anything else. This might work out a bit better.

Emoticons
I went wondering around the internet looking for emoticons. I found all kinds of crappy "buy a bunch of graphics here" sites. Then I fell on some simple sites that had what I was looking for.
CyberGifs had a couple of graphics.
MSN has some.
SpaceSpider.net has avatars and smilies. They give links to put into your site. The world graphic below is an example. I'm going to use that as my avatar on some sites.
This is an avitar image.
Smiliez.nl Has a larger list. I like the little swinging smilie.
Swinging Smilie
Mostly, all of these places are incomplete. There is no money in smilies.

No comments: