It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-01-15

Nothing
I'm in a mood where nothing sounds good. I can't even eat. I don't want to read. I don't want to watch a movie. I don't want to go out. It is too late to go out really. I don't what to order food. It is too late for that anyway. I really don't like it when I get in these moods. I'm just not sure what to do about it. I came home and went straight to bed. I remember only that I dreamed, not the dreams themselves. I slept from 4:15 or so to about 10:00. It was a  day at work, but not particularly bad.

Only stupid people are happy
Of course, this is not true. It is more wishful thinking on my part. Sometimes I believe the scientific powers should bread, or clone stupid humans so the intelligent have some one to mate with. It seems intelligence is inversely related to happiness and satisfaction. I, fortunately, am not that intelligent. I bet I'm about half a notch north of average. I only have my opinion there. on the happiness scale, I'm a bit south of wet badger.

No comments: