It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2004-12-20

Holiday Loneliness.
Someone had a breakup earlier this year. They recently meat someone an they mentioned to me that they were very glad to have some one over the holidays. I thought for a moment. I've never had a relationship over the holidays except for my short marriage. That was a bad relationship. I can't blame any one but myself. I don't like me. I can't expect any one else to.

Monitor
I just had a conversation with someone about monitors. I want to smash that damn monitor. I think I will order another one and take $400 worth of pleasure smash the fucking thing to bits. I should video tape it and post it here.
This monitor fiasco has me so upset I can't see straight. It is affecting my life far more than I should allow it.



Song
Artist: Patty Griffin [ Search RP ]
Song: Little God
Album: Silver Bell [Unreleased; 2000] [ Search RP ]

No comments: