It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2004-12-25

Day
It is 11:23 or so. I was thinking about walking up to the Stop-N-Rob for some sweet-tarts. I'm afraid the Arabic chick who usually works Saturday night will have the day off. I had an offer to take a plate home after Christmas dinner. I didn't think I could carry it, so I declined. It isn't like I'm waisting away. I could skip a meal now and then. It would only help the blubber situation. There is like nothing "good" to eat in the apartment. It is either sweet-tarts or one of those mystery meat sandwiches. It is supposed to be in the sixties tomorrow or Monday. I'm still buzzing about the snow.
Decisions, decisions. Do I stay or do I go?

University of Phoenix
I was looking at going to the University of Phoenix They have some cool programs. They offer great weekly classes that are designed for people who work for a living..Well, I just got spam from the University of Phoenix, so Fuck them. I refuse to give them my business.

No comments: