It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2004-11-18

War Blogs
I'm really getting into reading blogs. I've found several that are political and military in nature. The Belmont Club gives a definition of aware crime. Later there is a great description of battle tactics used in Grozeny last decade against the Russians and how similar tactics have been used against us in Falluja these last few weeks.
The blog-sphere is very full of itself lately. Bloggers are proud of a couple of good catches. They are only humans and are just as fallible as MSM (Main stream Media).

Tom DeLay
I voted against this guy. He is as crooked as a cornered snake. Now congress changed the rules to protect him. That makes me ill.

Jordy Glasses
I've been thinking about building a pare of glasses with a camera and display like this for years. I may have to check these guys out. The product that might work best for me is the Jordy Glasses. Pretty cool stuff. This will fall far short of letting me drive. Honestly, that is the biggest shortcoming to my situation. If I lived in New York (blech) I would not perceive it as a problem.
I'll tell you what I really need. I need a car that drives itself. I want to sleep on the way to work. I want people in the front to face the people in the back. I want there not to be any windows (or they are opaque most of the time) so there is no reason to flip people off. I want to play video games while I am on my way to and from aunt what's her names place. I want to watch satellite TV whirl traveling across the country. I want people who cannot stop drinking and driving to have the wheel removed from their car so they cannot endanger my life.

1 comment:

CyndyMW said...

As soon as you become wealthy, you can have that car. It's called a limousine or a town car - with a driver. And it's even voice activated. "To the office, Jeeves" will land you at your office and maybe even get you a coke with a lime to drink on the way there.