It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2004-11-26

Turkey Day
It was great. Ate too much, drank three glasses of wine. Watched a bunch of TV. Shot the breeze with friends. It was great.

Song
Artist: Fairport Convention [ Search RP ]
Song: Matty Groves
Album: Liege & Lief [ Search RP ]

New Flashlight
I ordered a new LED flashlight. I have to say, it is the brightest LED I've ever seen. It has a nice field and been. I do have a fixation for flashlights. It says water proof to 100 meters. That at least means it will not go down with the first  drop of rain. We will see how many hours of useful light I get out of it.

News/Links
Here we go (Iran)
Iran refuses to allow inspections or to shut down several centrifuges. I could have told you this was coming. They close their governing house (parliament) with official chants of "death to America" "death ti Israel" and those in Europe think they are going to comply on one damn thing? The Europeans didn't even require Iran to stop a Plutonium system. Who's side are those guys on anyway? ... Well, some one is keeping watch.

No comments: