It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2004-11-14

Song
Artist: Heather Nova [ Search RP ]
Song: Walk This World
Album: Oyster [ Search RP ]

Poler
Well, that was fast. Never mind the poker. Someone died and someone canceled. It is complicated. No poker. I shaved my head and everything. I'm going to order some Chinese and keep blogging I suppose.

TV
I forgot how bad the dubbing is on TV. I'm watching Die Hard 2 on regular TV and they masked the bad words and hack the movie to pieces to try and cut language and violence. No wonder I haven't been watching in a while.
I also caught a news story about poker. Since ESPN has put poker tournaments on TV people have been playing more. They interviewed some high school kids only to find they play for money. I remember playing cards in school. Never for more than a couple of bucks. It is just good timing that this story came on during the time I was supposed to be playing myself.

1 comment:

obiwanchunn said...

So who were you going to play poker with? Key?