It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2004-11-28

Poker
Poker was fun. We played Texas hold-em. When I was out I went in and watch SciFi channel on a 61 inch TV. Nice evening.
I'm not sure what age every one was, but we all seemed close. The p;lace we plaid was one of the guys houses. He is single and has a really nice house. The one guy who was married there seems to have had a hard time of it. I won't go into details.
I lost $20. I gave up and went and watched SciFi on the 61 inch TV. Did I mention that already?

Life
I'm watching the Incredibles. I've missed my calling. I should have been a super villain. I'm already good at rants. I have a good hair style for the job. I'm strange and might qualify as the "quiet" type. Most of my big schemes tend to fail in the end. I'm a jerk. I'm on the edge. I'm a loner. I have a dark sense of humor. hmmm. I need to update my resume. Oh, and get one of those snazzy outfits. And, I need the whopping great bags of money it takes to build and maintain a layer. I'll need minions. I'll have to find some cool top secret technology too. This could work.

No comments: