It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2004-11-13

Mobile Phone Projector
Projector display on a phonehttp://216.239.39.104/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&langpair=de%7Cen&u=http://www.fraunhofer.de/fhg/bigimg/2004/md11fo6g.jsp&prev=/language_toolsWell, they have red, now they need green and blue. Check out the cool laser projection display these Germans came up with. There are a million uses for this. I wonder if I should ad this to my PDA wish list below.
Here is a Google translation of the original site.
This little invention really has potential. While I was first reading the SlashDot article, I pictured line drawings and solid levels of  gray, er, red. I didn't catch what the power consumption is, but this little puppy has got to make it. I want this one to work. Motorola, get on the bandwagon!
I'm telling you, this is the worst time in history to buy a new mobile phone. There are too many cool inventions that are just one hair's breath away from our pockets.

No comments: