It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2004-11-01

Halloween Party
Costume
I went to Justin's Halloween party Saturday evening. I was Mr Clean. It was a simple costume, but it went over well. I definitely didn't win any contests. There were a couple of people who showed up late who didn't have costumes on, but they were forgiven.
Best Costume
The best costume in my (byes) opinion were the two guys who showed up as storm troupers. I don't care if they did rent them. There were an unusual number of angels (and fallen angels) there. All in all a very creative crowd.
My Pictures
I walked in and started taking pictures. About a half hour before leaving, I looked down and noticed my camera said "Memory Card Full". I thought "That can't be right. I have a 512 megabyte card." I plopped in my backup 128 megabyte card and took a couple more. I was terrified that some error had happened and I lost them all. I didn't even get up Sunday except to puke and take some aspirin. I looked at the card today and sure enough there  were 250 pictures on it. I was floored. ... I have a problem. I admit it. I need to not take quite that many pictures.
I did take some pictures out because of poor shot quality, or I took too many pictures of some pretty girls (give me a break).
Here Are My  Pictures.
My HomePage.
If there are any pictures that need to be taken down, let me know and I'll be happy to oblige.
Other Guy's Pictures
Here is a link to Shannon's pictures. He is the tall guy in the red evening jacket and pipe. Oh, by the way Shannon, When I step in front of your shot I fully expect a beat-down.
Here Are Shannon's Pictures.
Kiss
I did get to kiss one lovely lady. I hope she wasn't just drunk. I've noticed her at other functions with the TMS crowd. We ended up on the couch making out like freshmen. I really should be embarrassed, but I liked it. I hope she did too.
So, someone tell me why I didn't get her number. I was drunk. BAH!!
Another Woman
There was a lady there who I'm kind of interested in. I was drunk enough to say something about it too. She would look at me, then immediately look away, and blow the momentum. She did this like five times. I don't know what was going on. Every time I was about to walk up and say Hi, she would dive into some other conversation. Great, she finds me repulsive.
Oh, Another Woman
There was a woman I hit on who, it turns out, had a boyfriend at the party. oops. I thought they were talking about another woman in black. You can't win them all.
Letter of Apology
Kelly doesn't get out much. Please forgive his childish advances and immature antics. Or is that Immature advances and childish antics? Anyway, he is just a goofy bastard trying to make his way the only way he knows how. "poorly."
I hope I have no vendettas waiting for me the next time I hang out with this crowd. Did I mention I was drunk?
Overall
It was a heck of a good time.

No comments: