It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2004-11-21

Artist: Ollabelle [ Search RP ]
Song: Soul Of A Man
Album: Ollabelle [ Search RP ]

Poker
We are going to try poker again this evening. ... Holy crap. I typed that last sentence and my phone rings to cancel. It terns out we have no real place to play. That is freaky. We will try again next Saturday.

Ordering Food.
No poker tonight. I had my mouth all watering for something bad for me. I figure I'll order some Chinese food. I call the place up and an Arabic guy answers the phone. Hey, it is the 21st century. I start placing my order. He doesn't speak English. I mean, not at all.  I can hear people in the background speaking English and Chinese. Never mind. I call another place that delivers subs. It is another Arabic guy. He speaks more english, but not enough to get the whole "no tomatoes" concept across. BAH! One more try. I call a third place. This one is a pizza place that also does subs and salads. A (cute sounding) Mexican girl answers who speaks better English than I do. I can't wait to find out if there are tomatoes on anything.

No comments: