It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2004-10-16




This is pretty cool. You too can have a freaky clock on your site. Click on the clock and it will tell you how. Should I put this on my template?
It requires Flash to work.

Jobs
HotJobs, CareerBuilder, Monster.com and more. I've hit three blots today that complain they cannot find a job no matter how hard they try. They are all young people out of college. It's starting to sound as though the outsourcing of America is showing it's bad side.

Some blogs of note
An opinion (or opinions) about writing.
A band and football (soccer) follower.
Just kind of weird. But written in proper english.
A Finnish amateur dancing chick.
Family discussion of politics, lists of food and favorite movies.
Some one tooling around Africa, and yet, is boring.
Female surfer.

Observations on blogs today
Most blogs really, really, REALLY suck.
Most blogs are boring teenagers who think they have the most devastating injustices in the universe to deal with every day.
The most interesting blogs belong to interesting people (go figure).
I really get sucked in by the journalists and the political blogs.
I'm starting to think my blog is well above average in content.
Some people think Christmas shopping is a good thing.

Saturday
I woke up this morning and called a friend to find out of they wanted to go to lunch.  I forgot, this is the Saturday they had all arranged to go to the Texas Renaissance Festival  I opted out because it is just too much trouble. That is too bad really, because it is another friend of mine's birthday. Heath is a beg ren-fest freak and is having his party as I type at the camp grounds. I'm sure it is a good time. Heath and his friends usually have a blast at any function. Ken called me up weeks ago and invited me. Thanks, but I just don't have the will.
Other than that, I've been reading blogs and trying to out any my downstairs neighbor. He plays video games all day and I play my stereo to drown him out. Hey, I could be working. I have not so much as stuck my nose outside. The only industrious thing I've done all day is let my mobile phone battery run down so it will take a better charge.
My parents are in Galveston looking for a park. They took the Jeep. It sounds like they are having a fun day. My dad wants to track down some good fishing holes. I forget the name of the park.

No comments: