It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2004-10-09

Reuters Photo
Mecico valcano (Reuters) Is this what a volcano is supposed to look like or what? This volcano should get an Oscar.

Google File
Someone wrote a nifty little program that allows you to turn your Gmail space into a drive. You can create folders drag and drop files around. It looks like fun for the whole family.

Halloween
The second annual Halloween Party is coming up. Costume is mandatory. I went as poperotzy last year, I took a bunch of pictures. I want to do a better job of it this year. I have a few ideas.

Mr Clean
A tight t-shirt and I'm there. (Oh, and about 15 good years in the gym)
Mr Clean
Yul Brenner
Hell of an actor, Died from cancer. He smoked 5 packs a day.r
Yul Brenner
Lex Author
I like Lex. He is a business man who don't take shit off Superman for God's sake.
Lex Luthor
Telly Savalas
I don't know. A lolly pop and "Who loves ya baby!" and I'm there.
Telli Savalas
Jean-Luc Picard
If I had the Borg stuff, this would be great. I bet some one has the uniform for rent.
Jean-Luc Picard borg

Any ideas? I need a suit for the Lex character. I wonder where I can get a Star Trek outfit with some Borg stuff. That might be cool.  Does any one have suggestions?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For Jon Luke you could use some of the black wax candy that they use to make and form it into a mask for one side of your face and use a cell phone ear peace. What do you think? MOM