It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2004-10-17

No Idea
Sometimes I believe things have a reason for happening. I've always wondered why I never could focus on things that seem important. Maybe it was not meant to be. Lets go along this line of thought for a moment. I cannot find a mate because the right one has not come along. I did not graduate college because it was the wrong major, or the wrong time. I enjoy writing in my blog for a reason. Maybe I need to learn to write, or spell better for a future opportunity. Some call this way of thinking delusional. I'm starting to think it is a good defense mechanism. It may keep the invading fears at bay for a while. Yah, yah, that's it. It will all work out in the end.

DnD Turns 30
I remember playing as a kid. Teachers used to recommend DnD as a learning aid until the bible belt got hold of it. Now it is 30 years old. The original game has spun off in all kinds of directions. I can't think of how many computer games and movies owe at least some homage to DnD.

Baseball
Great. The Astros won. Now I will have to hear all about it Monday. I will have just that much more time to listen to the stats of every frigging player at lunch. I just wish I could hack fantasy football and hold every one's trades hostage. I hate Fall. I wish all the sports stuff would be discovered for the load of crap that it is. It is huge. How many people have lost everything over sports? How many marriages have ended over football games? How many people have to die before something is done? Don't talk to me about sports. I don't care unless you are one of the participants. I'll listen to someone talk about the softball game they won. I really don't want to hear about your kids' games. That is the last thing I care about. We would have a cure for cancer if the billions of dollars that have gone into college football went for research. Why has western civilization not yet fallen?
Why do I let this crap bug me.?

72 Dead Virgins
I need to find someone who is both Muslim and willing to give me some straight answers. There are a few things I've heard that I want to verify or dismiss One, Does it say in the koran that if you can't convert some one to Islam, you should kill them? Two, if marters get 72 dead virgins when they die, what is the standard good person view of heaven in Islam? Three, is there some mandate to convert the world to Islam?

No comments: