It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2004-10-23

Hits
Last Week
Week ending 2004-10-22 stats
Last Month
2004-10-22 Sitemeter Visits per Month
Key: Green = visits  Purple = page views
My normal number of hits on a given day is about eight or ten. Most of these are my mother. (Thanks mom) So, where did this variable mountain of hits come from last week? Well I deliberately put some key words in the middle of some paragraphs. I also deliberately complained about the layout of phone numbers at my work and used capital "X"s to describe it. This gave me "XXX" and "XXXXX" and so on. It worked like a charm. I got random hits all over the place.
If you look at the far left of Last Month's chart, that is about normal. I don't know what happened on "4". Some one read my entire site that day. The sudden drop off at 22 happened because the keywords are dropping off the end of my blog's front page. The hits should return to normal.

Songs
Artist: Cowboy Junkies [ Search RP ]
Song: Lay it Down
Album: Lay It Down [ Search RP ]
Artist: Blind Faith [ Search RP ]
Song: Can't Find My Way Home
Album: Blind Faith [ Search RP ]

No comments: