It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2004-10-12

Christmas
Give me a break. I've already heard the "C" word thrown about. I'm listening to the BBC FiveLive griping about how bad the early purchasing situation is going to hurt the economy. It is about time people wised up and just gave each other a kiss and a blessing for Christmas. Spend the week feeding the homeless or handing out your old cloths to those who have none. All I want for Christmas is you to do something for a perfect stranger out of kindness.
My parent's volunteer through their church. They are covered.

Weather
Wow, it is nice outside. The humidity is low and the temperature is lower than it has been since last winter. It really is Fall. Some one said the forecast is for jacket weather this weekend. I wonder if it is going to rain. I hope not. Cold i good, but wet and cold spells pneumonia.

Records Retention
We have categories for our email at work. The reason we are forced to put categories on all our email is so we know when to delete it for Document Retention purposes. Thank you Enron. Normally you pick from a drop-down list, but you can type in to the field too. Some poor sap just sent out an official email with "CYA" as the category instead of "FYI". Oops. It is sad really. That caused some chuckles around the office. We don't get out much.

Doomsday Kelly
I've been thinking about renaming the blog to "Doomsday Kelly". I am a pessimist. I call myself a pessimist willingly. I have not excuses, nor do I think I need any. Being a pessimist is legitimate. I have these predictions I make and freely distribute to whomever is near.
My Doomsday Kelly statement of today is as follows.
The U. S. will go bankrupt in the next twenty years because the rest of the world will stop loaning us money or will call in deficits. I'm not sure of the consequences of this, but it will make the country decline in just about every area including a fall in the average American lifestyle. Not every one will be able to afford a car, or a home in the future. I suppose that is not so bad.

Song
Waste of Skin
"Spare Change"
Spike 1000

No comments: