It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2004-09-09

Today
Today is one of those days where every little thing is pissing me off. I mean every little thing. I find myself sighing every time I typo, which is about ever three seconds. I don't know what is the deal. I'm just on the rag or something.
...
I went and ate lunch outside behind the building. We have that little lake area out there and some dilapidated pick nick tables. That seems to have done the trick. I felt allot better after that.

Puppies
This guy was shooting puppies in the head and burying them. One of the pups hit the trigger of the gun (I think he accidentally shot himself) while he had an arm-load of pups. He is going to be charged with animal cruelty. I don't think he should. If he was disposing of the puppies in th most humane manor available to him, he shouldn't get charged. Trust me, shooting a puppy in the head with a .38 is not nearly as cruel as what happens to cows and pigs when they are slaughtered for our food. When they say "stunning" an animal, they mean with a pneumatic hammer in the head, or electro shock to the brain. My Vet. charges $90 a dog to put them to sleep. A .38 round is about $0.50 or so. It's too bad I'm not on this guys jury.

No comments: