It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2004-09-20

Something I learned today
8000 people die every day from HIV/AIDS. 4000 die every day from TB. Africa is the worse hit by both.

Joke
Did you hear the the UN is going to impose sanctions against Jamaica?
They found aluminum tubes that could only be used to build an atomic bong.

Sweet Subaru
Reuters is going to send a hit-man looking for me for posting all these pictures.
Sweet Subaruhttp://photos.reuters.com/pictures/
I've always liked the racing stile of Subaru. They are great rally cars. Audie makes a better all wheel drive system, but cannot approach the price of Subaru. These cars are tough, ugly, and scrapping for a fight. I like them. I think if I were a wealthy person, I would own a Subaru instead (or in addition too) another more expensive vehicle so I can rag the hell out of the Subaru and not care. They are capable sport cars.

No comments: