It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2004-09-11

Bald
When I was younger, I was terrified of going bald. Salena told me to stop bitching about it or stop hanging out with her. I used to have hair down to the middle of my back. It was red and wavy. It was thick as a rope. Well those days are gone. It is starting to get a bit thin in back. I used to joke that I would shave my head at the first real sign of baldness and just never grow it back again. Well, that seems to be good therapy. Being bald is no big deal. Going bald is annoying and worrying about going bald is just plane painful.
Last night at the wedding I got some complements on the bald head. I know it isn't the head they noticed, it was the posture and the nice shirt.  People really do pick up on your confidence. I can usually fake it for a while.
Any one want a picture?

2 comments:

CyndyMW said...

"Any one want a picture?"

Yes. This I've got to see.

CyndyMW said...

I meant a picture from the wedding, by the way. I've seen the bald head.