It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2004-07-25

Kill Bill 2
I watched Kill Bill 2 last night. I have to say I liked it much better than the first one. Something about the first one just drove me nuts. I liked the fight scenes, most of the movie, but the animated part of the film reminded me far too much of Anime. That just made me want to watch a different movie. I want to watch both movies front to back. I bet that will answer some questions.

Cool Site
I found a col site on the subject of the Wheel of Time. Actually, WOT is just one subject on the page. This is a brilliant, artistic person who deserves a brows. She has a blog, but it looks like it hasn't been updated in a month.

Observation Concerning My Microwave
A couple of weeks ago there was a power outage in my apartment. It took a while, but I noticed my microwave oven stopped giving a beep when it was done.  Normally I have no time set on the microwave. When the power goes out, the display shows a bunch of dashed lines. The power goes out far too often to keep the dozen clocks set that go dead with every flicker, particularly the ones with no battery backup. It took a while to realize  Last night there was another power outage. Just for a moment, some lights didn't even fade all the way out. The next morning I warmed my coffee and the "I'm done." beep had returned. Visions of the ghost in the machine popped in my head. I know the only thing in my microwave I that moves are cockroaches. I don't like to think about it. A friend of mine who repaired electronics including microwaves said "I've never opened up a microwave that had been in a house for more than a year without finding a nest of cockroaches. Every one says 'Not my microwave.', but every single one." I don't like to think about it.

Armestrong
Lance Armstrong won  <yawn> again. That's nice. Yay us.

2 comments:

CyndyMW said...

Kill Bill vol. 1 was easily the worst movie I have ever seen. I wouldn't put myself through the agony of seeing the second one.

obiwanchunn said...

So where is the link to the cool WOT site? For someone that prides himself on his links, it is suprising that there is not one here.