It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2004-07-21

Go Jenna
Go Jennahttp://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/07/21/jenna.bush.ap/index.html
Jenna Bush stuck her tung out at reporters for a laugh this week. I have to say, it made me smile.

SEE!! SEE!!
Thanks Philippines. I'm sure the rest of the world appreciates your floundering, you cowards! The authorities are finding people's heads in freezers. The fighting continues daily. Law and order are a dream. The areas outside the cities sound like the old west with AK-47s. An you, a nation with an insurgent problem, in your own back yard, give in to the terrorists. I don't care how it looks on TV. I have to say, this did not take long. I know some people from the Philippines and they are not cowards. The leadership of the country appears to me to be giving in to TV ratings.

Simpson's Trivia
I tried to capture a picture of Homer's pay check. It is Season 7, Episode 23, titled "Much_Au_About_Nothing". It is the one where proposition 24 want to throw out all the immigrants in Springfield. it is also one where a bear Tax. The amount of Homer's take home pay is 362.xx.  I don't know why I think that is interesting.

Grant Wood
Yes, you do know who this guy is. I am in a picture mood. These are all other people's pictures. I hope no one gets upset.
Grant Wood

Random Simpsons Snaps
Cool Lisa
Angry Lisa

No comments: